Anything that is appreciated is bound to reap more benefits and give better outcomes, and so, with our Wellness program, we make sure that all the efforts and hard work put in by the users towards completion of an assigned activity or for taking up an online course, are all appreciated in the form of REWARD POINTS. While creating an event or while creating an activity, the admin defines a set number of points against it which will be rewarded to the users upon completion of the specified deal to win them. These reward points can be redeemed either as a gift card, as a merchandise offer, or reimbursed, before the last day of redemption.
It is important to note that the admin sets a fixed number of points for every assigned activity, and a maximum number of points that can be won based on the everyday wellness activities, like logging in your nutritional intake, your exercise log, for taking up or completion of online courses, successful completion of an event or an activity, etc. It is important to note that these reward points will be defined by the administrator to a certain activity at the start of the wellness program itself, for a specified time-frame. As a user takes up or completes the assigned activity, a pre-defined number of points will be awarded as per the progress. The user can redeem or reimburse these reward points after a certain milestone accordingly.
The REWARDS section comes with a lot of information in it, and a brief about it is given here –
- INCENTIVE CAMPAIGNS – To start awarding the reward points for the wellness activities and challenges, it is necessary to create a reward campaign, and for this, you need to start by navigating to the REWARDS section on the left side panel, click on INCENTIVE CAMPAIGNS, and choose CREATE CAMPAIGN tab on the top left corner.
ADMIN PORTAL > REWARDS > INCENTIVE CAMPAIGNS > CREATE CAMPAIGN
Upon clicking on the CREATE CAMPAIGN tab, a new window opens up wherein the admin needs to fill in the details in regard to reward campaign like – Campaign Name; Campaign Year; Start & End Date of the Campaigns; the maximum reward points for the program; the maximum reimbursement amount; the last day to redeem the points, a short description to mention any other details regarding the rewards, the different activities that are eligible for rewards, the number of reward points for a chosen activity, the number of submissions, etc. At the end of each record are the options to – EDIT, DELETE, and SET UP TIERED SYSTEM for that specific campaign.
- MERCHANDISE – This section shows the merchandise offers available for the users to make a purchase upon redeeming their reward points accordingly. The admin can click on the ADD ITEM tab at the top left corner and add the details of the product like –
⇒ Item Name – The name of the item will represent the product in every list wherever it has to be redeemed or shown to the user.
⇒ Price - The price of the product for which it can be redeemed by the user. The amount is set by the admin.
⇒ Status – If the product is actively available or redemption or if it is not.
⇒ Upload File – This allows uploading an image of the product to give a better idea to the user about the product. Although mostly it is an image, the admin can also upload other files like pdf, documents, spreadsheets, etc., that are relevant to describe the product.
⇒ Description – The admin can give a short description of the product, how it is beneficial, why it is better than other similar products, and other details to encourage the user to redeem that product.
After all these details are filled in, the admin can click on SAVE to update the data in the MERCHANDISE page. When the user clicks on a certain merchandise product, all the entered details for that product will appear against it.
- eGIFT CARDS – This section is to enable the eGift Cards for redeeming the reward points. The user can choose from the various eGift card options and choose the one that is most suitable to them. The admin registers the credit card details and will have the funds transferred to the Tango Card account, from where the users can keep redeeming their reward points. As the points are redeemed, the funds keep decreasing in the account, and the admin will have to re-transfer the amount accordingly. The admin can keep a track of the total amount in the account, and the total redeemed amount.
- eGIFT CARD ORDERS – From this section, the admin will be able to view which user has redeemed which eGift card, the amount and the points redeemed, the order number, the date of placing the order, etc. Once the user places an order to redeem the eGift, a mail will be sent to the admin also, and in case the user needs another copy of this order email, the admin can click on the email icon against the user record in this list, and an email will be sent to them.
- REIMBURSEMENT REQUESTS – This page shows all the user requests for reimbursement of the reward points instead of having them redeemed as an eGift card or for merchandise offers. The admin can create a spreadsheet with all the user-specific details like the user name, the specific activity for which the reimbursement is being requested, the activity date, the requested reimbursable amount, the reward points, the status of completion of the activity, etc., and upload the file by clicking the UPLOAD tab at the top right corner of the page. This auto-upload of data is helpful when there is enough proof from the vendor’s side to show that the user has successfully completed the activity. If the user has to do it from their end, they will have to upload a proof of completion of the activity by clicking on the ACTION button, where the admin can check the user-uploaded files and proof.
- POINTS SUMMARY - In this page, the admin can have an overall view of which users have been enrolled under a certain activity or challenge, how many points have been earned by them, the earned tier level, the earned amount, the premium discounts availed, and the total points that have been redeemed by them. The admin can view them segregating them according to the required time-frame that is set in the time calendar and by choosing the specific activity from the dropdown.
- MERCHANDISE ORDERS – Once the user places a merchandise offer by redeeming their reward points, the admin will be notified about it, and all the user-specific details regarding that merchandise redemption will be shown in this page to the admin. The admin can view the details of all the placed orders, the orders that have been newly placed, the orders that are being processed, and the orders that have been successfully delivered to the users, within a selected time-frame, along with all the related user-specific details.
- REDEMPTION REPORT - In this page, the admin can have an overall view of which users who have been enrolled under a certain activity or challenge have redeemed their reward points, the total amount that has been redeemed by them, the order number, the date of placing the order, the item name, the location of the office from where the order had been placed, along with the user-specific details. The admin can view them segregating them according to the required time-frame that is set in the time calendar and by choosing the specific activity from the dropdown.
Each one of these sections come with options to download the required report as a spreadsheet, which can be done by clicking on the DOWNLOAD icon present at the top left corner of the pages.