To create and send out the notification emails, the admin has to navigate as –
ADMIN PORTAL > NOTIFICATIONS > NOTIFICATIONS
Once the admin logs into the admin portal, they will have to find NOTIFICATIONS on the left side panel, and go on to the NOTIFICATIONS page from there. This page shows a list of all the notifications that have been sent out until then, reschedule any sent notification, or create a new notification by clicking on the +NOTIFICATION button that is present at the top left corner of the page. All the previous sent notifications can be viewed either in the calendar view or as a list.
1. CREATE NEW NOTIFICATION
To create a new notification, the admin will have to navigate as –
ADMIN PORTAL > NOTIFICATIONS > NOTIFICATIONS > +NOTIFICATION
By clicking on the +NOTIFICATION, a pop-up will open in which the admin will have to enter all the needed details including the ones given below –
- Notification Name – The name which is given to the notification, which will be used to identify or represent the notification during communications.
- Subject – The email subject which will be sent to the eligible users while viewing the notification email.
- Recipients – The admin has to select the recipients who will receive this notification from the different groups of recipients, including –
- All Registered Users – all the users, including the employees and their spouses or dependents, who have been registered under the Wellness program.
- All Employees – All the employees only who have been enrolled under the Wellness program.
- Everyone – All the registered & unregistered employees and their spouses or dependents whose data is available in the company’s database.
- Challenge Participants – Only the participants who are eligible to participate in a challenge.
- Registered Location Users – The registered users from a specific location of the company only.
- Distribution Lists – The notification will be sent to the users from a certain distribution list only.
- Schedule Date – The admin can schedule the date on which the notification has to be sent.
- Schedule Time – The admin can schedule the time at which the notification has to be sent.
- Time-Zone – The admin can schedule the time zone during which the notification has to be sent.
- Body Of The Notification – There are 2 options here –
- Rich Text – The admin can create the content for the notification there itself in the text box using the tools given there.
- Email Template – Upon enabling this option, the admin can either choose from the existing email templates by previewing them or create a new email template.
Once all these details are filled in, the admin will have to click on SAVE to update the details for the new notification. After the notification is created, it will appear in the list of the scheduled notifications in the NOTIFICATIONS page of the admin portal, and the eligible users will receive the notification as an email.
2. FOR SENT NOTIFICATIONS
Once the notifications are sent out, under the specific notification sections, the admin has the options to carry out the following actions –
- VIEW NOTIFICATION – The admin can view all the details of the selected notification including the notification name, subject, recipients, scheduled date, time, & time-zone, the message text, etc.
- RESCHEDULE NOTIFICATION – If the admin wishes to reschedule the existing notification, they can do so by clicking on this button which will open up a pop-up window with the existing details, make the needed changes and SAVE it. Also, these notifications can be used as a TEMPLATE, and the admin can make the needed changes relevant to the new notification, and save it. Either way, this will create a new notification that will line up under the scheduled or sent notifications accordingly and will be sent to the eligible users via email.
- SENT STATUS – Upon clicking the SENT STATUS button, a pop-up window with the details of the user’s First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Sent Date, and Status will appear. The STATUS will be set accordingly as –
- SUCCESS – If the notification has been successfully delivered to the chosen recipients.
- FAILED - If the notification was failed to be delivered to the chosen recipients.