How Can I Contact Customer Support?
Modified on: Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 1:46 PM
Although Wellness360's web platform and mobile app MyHealthPlus are easy to navigate and use for wellness activities, users may sometimes come across a few issues. Our support portal has solutions for many possible issues that the users may encounter through the wellness program. If your issue is not listed or if you still need assistance, you can contact the wellness program administrator. You can also contact the Wellness360 support team by raising a ticket on the support portal or by email.
Through Support Portal:
1. Open the Wellness360 Support page - Click here
2. Log in with your Wellness360 account credentials.
3. Click on '+ New Support Ticket’ to ' to raise a new ticket for an issue.
4. Enter your name, the subject, and describe the issue. Attach any files, if needed, for a better understanding of the issue.
5. 'Submit' your ticket to the support team.
6. Click on 'Check Ticket Status' to know the progress of your support ticket.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email should include details like -
A detailed description of the issue
Information about what you have already done to overcome the issue.
Any screenshots or attachments that are relevant to the issue.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.