1. What Is The Wellness 360 Health Program?
In short, Wellness 360 is a wellness platform that helps corporate organizations engage in promoting health and fitness to its employees. With the Wellness 360 health programs, the users can use the provided tools to keep track of their fitness, nutrition, health risks, etc., and work towards better health of the employees. The program also allows the integration of various health and fitness apps and devices, schedules health challenges, rewards on completion of a milestone, advice from a health coach, and a lot more.
2. How Can I Sign Up For A Wellness 360 Health Program?
Signing up for a Wellness 360 program is very simple. As a user, you can sign up for the various health programs via 2 ways –
- Email Invitation – Once your organization enrolls for the Wellness Program, as an employee, you will receive an invitation in your email id. You can click on this link to be redirected to the Sign Up page, where you can enter your details and create your own Wellness account.
- Group Key – Once your organization is enrolled under the Wellness program, a group key will be created. The company will share this group key with you, which can be entered upon clicking the Sign-Up button on the landing page.
3. Forgot My Username – What Do I Do?
If you forgot your username, you can log in using your registered email address. After logging in with your email id, you can go to the User Settings section and look for your username and other information in the personal details section.