Wellness360 allows manual entry of activity data for employees who do not use a tracking device or app, or if their tracking app or device is not supported by the Wellness360 platform.
To calculate accurate outcomes, please ensure that you log the correct data and totals, regularly. It is better to enter the data once a day to make sure that the stats are maintained properly throughout your challenges.
The data can be added on the web platform or on the mobile app.
To know how to add Activity data manually on the MyHealthPlus app, Click here.
Steps to follow for manual activity data entry to wellness platform –
1. Log in to the Wellness360 wellness platform.
2. Navigate to Trackers from the left menu and click on Activity.
3. Choose the date for which the activity data has to be entered. By default, the current day’s date will be displayed.
4. Click on ‘Find an Activity to Log’ to search the activity for which you want to enter the data.
5. Enter the activity data and click on 'Log Activity' to save it.
6. If you want to enter your sleeping hours, click on ‘Sleep’.
7. Enter the sleeping hours and minutes, and 'Log Sleep' to save it.
8. All the details, including active minutes, steps, calories, distance traveled, and sleep time will be calculated according to your entered activity data and displayed on the Exercise Log .
Note: If you want to make any changes to the added activity record, delete the existing activity record from the Exercise Log page, and add a new record with the correct activity details.