How Can I Connect My Withings With Wellness360?
Modified on: Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 10:15 AM
Wellness360 supports the Withings Pulse as a tracking device. It can be connected and synced either from the web portal or the mobile app, MyHealthPlus.
From the Browser:
1. Login to the Wellness360 web platform – Click here to login
2. Navigate to the ‘Apps and Devices’ page from the User Settings icon at the top right of the dashboard.
3. Find Withings and toggle it green to enable it.
4. Log in with the correct account credentials to connect Wellness360 with your Withings account.
From the MyHealthPlus mobile app:
1. Install and log in to the MyHealthPlus app.
2. Click on the Menu bar at the top left of the dashboard.
3. Scroll to find Apps and Devices.
4. Find Withings and toggle it green to enable it.
5. Tap on 'Continue' to allow the MyHealthPlus app to connect and sync data from your Withings account.
6. Login with the correct account credentials to connect the MyHealthPlus app with your Withings account.
7. Tap on ‘Allow this app’ to give MyHealthPlus access to connect and sync the activity data.
8. You will receive a confirmation on the app once the device is connected.
Note: Make sure you only log in with the email credentials that are linked with Wellness360 to connect and for the activity data to sync properly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.