How Can I Connect My Garmin With Wellness360?
Modified on: Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 4:24 PM
Wellness360 supports Garmin as a tracking device. It can be connected and synced either from the web portal or the mobile app, MyHealthPlus.
From the Browser:
1. Log in to the Wellness360 web platform – Click here to login
2. Navigate to the ‘Apps and Devices’ page from the User Settings icon at the top right of the dashboard.
3. Find Garmin and toggle it green to enable it.
4. Login with the correct account credentials.
5. Tap ‘Allow' to confirm the connection and access to Wellness360 through Garmin.
From the mobile MyHealthPlus app:
1. Install and log in to the MyHealthPlus app.
2. Click on the Menu bar at the top left of the dashboard.
3. Find Apps and Devices.
4. Find Garmin and toggle it green to enable it.
5. Tap on 'Continue' to allow the MyHealthPlus app to connect and sync data from your Garmin account.
6. Login with the correct account credentials to connect the MyHealthPlus app with your Garmin account.
6. Tap ‘Agree’ to give MyHealthPlus access to connect and sync the activity data.
7. You will receive a confirmation on the app once the device is connected.
Note: Make sure you only log with the email credentials that are linked with Wellness360 to connect and for the activity data to sync properly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.