Program Resources can be a great way to access health and wellbeing educational material and information. The resources can be pdf files, word documents, or even links to insurance carrier websites or other third-party websites or files. Users can access the Program Resources from the dashboard of the portal or the MyHealthPlus mobile app.
Accessing Program Resources in Web Portal
1. Log into your User Portal.
2. Navigate through your dashboard to find the Program Resources section.
3. All the Program Resources provided by your wellness program administrator will be listed in this section.
4. Click on ‘View Resource’ of the relevant resource from the list.
5. If the resource is a file, it will be downloaded automatically. If it is a link, it will open in a new window.
From the MyHealthPlus mobile app