If your Withings device is not syncing with the Wellness360 user platform, please reconsider these common issues to know why your device might not be syncing.
Issue 1: Your authorization token has expired or canceled from the Withings app.
Solution: Reconnect your Withings device to generate a new authorization token to sync the steps with the Wellness360 platform.
Issue 2: You probably created a new Withings account during your login process instead of using your existing login credentials. Or, you could have connected a wrong Withings account.
- Confirm the email address registered with your correct Withings account. Log in to the Withings support page here on a web browser. Click on the profile icon at the top right. Check for the email account connected with Withings from the dropdown.
- After confirming your email address, go to the MyHealthPlus app or the wellness portal to reconnect your device. Be sure to use the correct email credentials to reconnect.
Check The Time Zone Setting
If the right time zone is not set on the Wellness360 portal, it may cause data syncing issues with your fitness device. Recheck your set time zone by following these steps -
- MyHealthPlus App
- Tap on the left side menu bar on the dashboard.
- Find Settings > Settings > Time zone.
- Save the right time zone.
- Web Portal (livewellness360.com)
- Click on User Settings (profile icon) in the upper right corner
- Click Settings.
- Save the right time zone in the Personal Details page.
User Settings > Settings > Personal Details > Personal information > Time zone
Need More Help?
If you are still having trouble syncing the device with the platform, please reach out to our Support Team.