Wellness360 supports Strava as a tracking app. It can be connected and synced either from the web portal or the mobile app, MyHealthPlus.
From the Browser:
1. Login to the Wellness360 web platform – Click here to login
2. Navigate to the ‘Apps and Devices’ page from the User Settings icon at the top right of the dashboard.
3. Find Strava and toggle it green to enable it.
4. Log in to your Strava account with the correct credentials.
5. Tap ‘Authorize’ to confirm the connection and access to Wellness360 through Strava.
From the mobile MyHealthPlus app:
1. Install and log in to the MyHealthPlus app.
2. Click on the Menu bar at the top left of the dashboard.
3. Find Apps and Devices.
4. Find Strava and toggle it green to enable it.
6. Login with the correct account credentials to connect the MyHealthPlus app with your Strava account.
6. Tap ‘Authorize’ to give MyHealthPlus access to connect and sync the activity data.
7. You will receive a confirmation on the app once the device is connected.
Note: Make sure you only log in with the email credentials that are connected with Wellness360 to connect and for the activity data to sync properly.