If your Apple Watch is not syncing with the Wellness360 user platform, please reconsider these common issues to know why your device might not be syncing.
You need to first check if all your activity data is getting updated correctly in your connected Apple HealthKit app. Wellness360 wellness platform and the associated MyHealthPlus app extracts the data from the Apple Healthkit (iPhone) and the Apple Watch and syncs it with the user account.
Check Activity Data
You have to make sure that the Step count, distance, and active minutes data is correct here –
Activity Data Not Correct
If the activity data of step count, distance, and active minutes do not match between your Apple Healthkit and Apple Watch, you may need to manage the data sources:
- Open the Health app
- Tap on ‘Steps’ – it shows the step count for the current day
- Scroll down to find "Data Sources & Access"
4. Tap "Edit".
5. Hold the Change order icon (3 horizontal lines) across your connected Apple watch in the listed data sources. and drag it to the top.
6. Tap "Done" to save changes.
Your Apple Watch must be listed on top of the data sources after adjusting the source priorities.
Activity Data Is Correct
If step count, distance, and active minutes data are recorded correctly in Apple Health, but are not displaying in the MyHealthPlus app, you may check if MyHealthPlus is given access to record steps data:
- Iphone Settings > Privacy > Health > MyHealthPlus
- Toggle "On" for all the options.